About Cayman Islands Mobile Fitness Solutions
Cayman Islands Mobile Fitness Solutions was the 1st (opening April 2006) and TODAY is the #1 provider of in-home private training and nutritional counselling in the Cayman Islands. We bring the workout to your home, school or business location so you can fit it into your busy schedule. And, if you're looking for Pilates, Nutritional Counseling, Senior Fitness,or a GUARANTEED weight loss program, Jeanna Parsons, Your Favorite Island Girl Trainer has you COVERED.
No more sitting in traffic only to wait for machines at your gym. We bring all the equipment, all the expertise, and a workout program that will get you RESULTS! Whether at your home, classroom or office we have the tools to get you to YOUR fitness goals! All programs are based on your fitness level and you are GUARANTEED to have fun while getting fit!
We offer classes ranging from Senior Fitness, Weight Gain, Youth Afterschool Fitness, to Pilates Mat 1, Weight Loss, and Group or Online Training. If you are looking to blend class types, we will work to accommodate YOUR needs. Mobile Fitness Solutions is YOUR one-stop-shop for all your fitness needs!
We are your health club without the hassle. We are your Mobile Fitness Solutions.
About Jeanna Parsons, Your Favorite Island Girl Trainer
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jeanna Parsons, Your Favorite Island Girl Trainer, owner of Mobile Fitness Solutions. The concept for my company came from listening to my clients. The majority of my clients always asked to be trained in the gym "when no one was around". Although the gym is fine for some people, it can be an intimidating experience those who are insecure about their bodies or just unsure how use all that gym equipment.
Mobile Fitness Solution will take all the intimidation and frustration away on your road to feeling good about yourself. You will be trained by a certified professional who is always up-to-date on the most effective strength training exercises. You can also feel at ease knowing your trainer is CPR certified with continuing studies in their field. To top it all off you are training in the beautiful Cayman Islands! It just doesn't get any better than that. Let Mobile Fitness Solutions get you on the road to health and wellness like no other company can!
Jeanna Parsons, Your Favorite Island Girl Trainer can also be booked for Public Speaking Engagements, and has had numerous health and fitness articles published. For more information on either of these services feel free to click here or visit the "Book Jeanna" page for more information...
- I am a weight loss success story Oct. 03 - May 04 (21 pounds)
- ISCA Certified Personal Trainer - Feb. 2004
- Opened first in-home private training and nutritional counselling company in Grand Cayman - April 2006
- Has developed a weight loss program that produces guaranteed results, has assisted people in losing up to 60 pounds
- INBF Top 5 natural bodybuilding and figure competitor Aug. 2004- April 2007
- 1st Health and Fitness Columnist for the Cayman Compass' business newspaper - The Journal- May 2007- Dec. 2008
- Contributor to caymanactive.com (search Jeanna Parsons)
- Contributor to the Cayman Compass and What's Hot magazine
- Health and Fitness contributor to bestbodymagazine.com - www.bestbodymagazine.com/article.html?id=193.
- Natural bodybuilding and Fitness magazine - November 2007
- Davinci Centre Fitness Director - Dec. 2009- March 2010
- Cayman Islands Diabetes Association- Fitness Director - Aug. 2010- March 2011
- Heart Truth Champion - Cayman Islands - March 2011
- Public speaker for various local Rotary clubs and Internatiional Ladies Club
- Radio Cayman: Special guest appearance on Talk Today - December 2010
- Radio Cayman: Special guest appearance on For the Health Of It with Tara Bush- January 2011
- Weekly video series "Health & Fitness with Jeanna on Facebook via fan page Jeanna Parsons-Your Favorite Island Girl Trainer
- Natural Bodybuilding/Figure Posing & Diet Coach
- Worked with Cayman Islands Youth National Track Team developing Core Training Programs
- Special guest appearance on the "Lighten Up Show with Catherine Tyson" - September 2011